5D4N HANOI – HALONG – SAIGON – CU CHI
|DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL (-)|
Upon Arrival at Noi Bai international airport, meet up our guide and driver, then transfer to hotel for check-in (check-in time: after 14.00).
Overnight in Hanoi
Distance Noi Bai airport – Hanoi center: 35km->45 minutes driving
|DAY 2: HANOI HALF DAY CITY TOUR – HALONG (B, L, D)|
8:00 Our driver and tour guide pick you up at your hotel then transfer to Ho Chi Minh Complex which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-palace Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
The next stop is Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam, where preserves the UNESCO World Documentary Heritage: the Garden of the Stelae.
From there, we continue the walking tour of Hanoi ‘s vibrant Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, the focal point of the city. Our guide will tell you about the legend of the lake and how it become one of the must-see places in Hanoi Old Quarter for both domestic and international tourists.
After lunch, leave for Halong Bay was awarded by UNESCO as a natural heritage in 1994. This four hour drive will show you the diversity of the North Vietnam villages and rice fields along the journey. Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Halong
Note: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum close on Monday, Friday morning and every afternoon.
Distance Hanoi – Halong: 160km->4 hour driving
|DAY 3: HALONG – HANOI – SAIGON (B, L,D) – AIRFARE EXCLUDED|
We board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks(symbol of Halong Bay), Duck, Finger, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
We have a stop to visit Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace. This grotto is recently discovered, one of the most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay.
Back to the boat and continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise with the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passing by on the way back to Ha Long harbor.
Get in coach to transfer back to Noi Bai airport for departure flight to Saigon. Upon arrival, meet up our guide and driver, then transfer to hotel for check-in.
Overnight in Saigon
Distance Halong – Hanoi: 160km->4 hour driving
Hanoi center – Noi Bai airport: 35km->45 minutes driving
Tan Son Nhat airport – Saigon center: 10km->30 minutes driving
|DAY 4: SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS – HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B,L,D)|
On this full-day program, you’ll depart Ho Chi Minh City at 08:00 for a pleasant drive through the countryside to Cu Chi.
Before entering the tunnels you’ll see a short introductory video about their construction. Spend the next hour exploring the tunnel maze. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank, and numerous bomb craters created by 500-pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers.
Afterwards, you’ll head back to Ho Chi Minh City.
In the afternoon your Ho Chi Minh City tour begins with a visit to Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, fine examples of classical French colonial architecture, Then visit City Hall and Opera House.
See the Reunification Palace, one of the city’s most important buildings. Here on 30 April 1975 the American War officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
Visit the bustling Ben Thanh Market, which is very popular with tourists, primarily due to its central location. It has a wide selection of goods ranging from fake Nike shoes to beautiful silk ao dais, the traditional costume for women.
The tour ends at approximately 18:00 and you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
Overnight in Saigon
Distance Saigon – Cu Chi: 60km->1,5 hour driving
|DAY 5 : SAIGON DEPARTURE (B)|
Breakfast at hotel until transfer to airport for departure flight back to your west home.
Distance Saigon center – Tan Son Nhat airport: 10km->30 minutes driving
End of services
|Option||10 + 1||15 + 1||20+1||25 + 1||Single plus|
HOTEL INFORMATION (Used below hotels or similar)
|Halong||BCM Thang Long/New Star|
|Muong Thanh Halong|
|Muong Thanh Centre|
- Infant (under 2 years old) :Free of charge (sharing bed with their parents, 01 child maximum in the double/ twin room and maximum 2 children in one group)
- Child from 02 – 10 years old
- With extra bed : 75% rate of adult
- Without extra bed : 65% rate of adult
- Child 11 years old and above : 100 % rate as adult
- Accommodation in shared twin or double bedded room as hotels indicated above with daily breakfast at hotel
- Full transportation by private air conditioned vehicle as tour program indicated
- Meals as stated in the program (L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- Private local experienced Indonesia speaking guide as mentioned above
- One guide in Saigon
- One guide in Hanoi – Halong
- Mineral water on tour
- Boat trip in Halong (4 hour program)
- Surcharge to upgrade on dinner in Saigon to Saigon cruise dinner: USD3/pax/meal
- All domestic and international air tickets
- All other services which are not mentioned
- Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks, tips for guide, travel insurance …etc.
- Optional tours.
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc…
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the program.
- Visa arrangment & Visa stampe at international gate
- Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver: 3 USD/ pax/ day
- Suggested TIPPING for bellboy, boat crew, sampan driver: depend your budget.
- Other services not mentioned above
- Rate is applicable for Indonesia passport holder and based on private tour
- The above quotation is based on a group of 10 paxs up and should the numbers decrease, we reserve the right to revise the package rate.
- The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
- This tour package can be fully customizable to fit your travel plan. You can also disregard full package tours and choose whatever travel items you need or a mix of private and group tours to minimize the cost. We can quote the tours you really want. Usually travel insurance is not covered in our quotations.
- Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. We can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest
- Check in time: at hotel: after 14h00 – on cruise: before 12h00 at noon
- Check out: at hotel & on cruise: before 12h00 at noon
- Meals are fusion on local Vietnamese food (no pork) with daily breakfast at hotel. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the arrival date.