4D3N SAIGON – CU CHI – MY THO
|DAY 1: SAIGON ARRIVAL (D)|
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat international airport, meet up our guide and driver, then transfer to hotel for check-in (check-in time: after 14.00)
Overnight in Saigon
Distance Tan Son Nhat airport – Saigon center: 10km->30 minutes driving
|DAY 2: SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS – HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B, L, D)|
We depart at 8am from your hotel to visit Cu Chi – a byzantine maze of underground passages, chambers, rooms and booby traps used during the war. You’ll be able to get an idea of what it would have been like to live, sleep and eat in the underground passages and bunkers during the fierce battles above and below the surface. Return to the city for lunch at a tasty restaurant in the city centre.
In the afternoon, visit The Reunification Palace was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until April 30, 1975 when the North Vietnamese tanks came crashing through the front gates, bringing the U.S.-Vietnam War to a dramatic end. Close to the palace some of the best examples of French colonial architecture are represented in the forms of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office. Notre Dame Cathedral was built between 1877 and 1883 and the stone used to create it was exported in its entirety from France . Next to the cathedral stands the Central Post Office , finished in 1891. It is another fine example of French architecture and is Vietnam ‘s largest post office. Finally, end at Ben Thanh Market – a fantastic place for bargains of every kind!
Overnight in Saigon
Distance Saigon – Cu Chi: 60km->1,5 hour driving
|DAY 3: SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA –SAIGON (B, L,D)|
A smooth one-and-half-hour bus ride through rice field scenery along National Highway 1 brings you to the beautiful rural district of Trung Luong.
On arrival at My Tho, after visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, take a motor boat to enter My Tho city through Bao Dinh natural canal. Then pay a visit to My Tho’s colorful street fruit market alongside the canal to soak up the lively atmosphere and watch the locals trade their produce. Take a leisurely cruise on the Tien River to view the fishing port, the traditional stilt houses and boat building workshops, and the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Enjoy lunch at the local restaurant, then visit the coconut candy mill and take an amazing rowing boat trip along the small canal on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals. Then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals.
Meet at the bus and return to Saigon. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories. Driver back to Saigon.
Overnight in Saigon
Distance Saigon center – My Tho: 70km->1,5-2 hour driving
|DAY 4: SAIGON DEPARTURE (B)|
After breakfast, free at your own leisure until transfer to airport for your flight on wards
Distance Saigon center – Tan Son Nhat airport: 10km->30 minutes driving
End of services
|Option||10 + 1||15 + 1||20+1||25 + 1||Single plus|
HOTEL INFORMATION (Used below hotels or similar)
|Muong Thanh Centre|
- Infant (under 2 years old) :Free of charge (sharing bed with their parents, 01 child maximum in the double/ twin room and maximum 2 children in one group)
- Child from 02 – 10 years old
- With extra bed : 75% rate of adult
- Without extra bed : 65% rate of adult
- Child 11 years old and above : 100 % rate as adult
- Accommodation in shared twin or double bedded room as hotels indicated above with daily breakfast at hotel
- Full transportation by private air conditioned vehicle as tour program indicated
- Meals as stated in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- Private local experienced Indonesia speaking guide
- Mineral water on tour
- Private boat trip in My Tho
- One Dinner on Saigon Cruise along Saigon River
- All domestic and international air tickets
- All other services which are not mentioned
- Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks, tips for guide, travel insurance …etc.
- Optional tours.
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc…
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the program.
- Visa arrangment & Visa stampe at international gate
- Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver: 3 USD/ pax/ day
- Suggested TIPPING for bellboy, boat crew, sampan driver: depend your budget.
- Other services not mentioned above
- Rate is applicable for Indonesia passport holder and based on private tour
- The above quotation is based on a group of 10 paxs and should the numbers decrease, we reserve the right to revise the package rate.
- The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
- This tour package can be fully customizable to fit your travel plan. You can also disregard full package tours and choose whatever travel items you need or a mix of private and group tours to minimize the cost. We can quote the tours you really want. Usually travel insurance is not covered in our quotations.
- Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. We can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest
- Check in time: at hotel: after 14h00 – on cruise: before 12h00 at noon
- Check out: at hotel & on cruise: before 12h00 at noon
- Meals are fusion on local Vietnamese food without pork with daily breakfast at hotel. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the arrival date.
- No reservation has been made at this time