4D3N PRIVATE TOUR – HANOI – HALONG (OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE)
|DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL (-)|
Upon arrival at Noi Bai international airport, our guide and driver will transfer you to hotel for check-in.
Overnight in Hanoi
Distance Noi Bai airport – Hanoi center: 35km->45 minutes driving
|DAY 2: HANOI – HALONG – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B, L, D)|
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to HalongBay.
12h30 – 13h00 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h30 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h30 – 16h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in HalongBay.
16h30 – 17h30 Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
17h30 – 19h00 Cooking class and sunset party on sundeck
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Overnight on cruise
Distance Hanoi – Halong: 160km->4 hour driving
|DAY 3: HALONG – HANOI (B, L, D)|
06h30 – 07h30 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
08h30 – 09h30 Kayaking to explore around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there…
09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09h30 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h00 – 12h30 Disembark V’Spirit Classic
12h30 – 13h00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
Take a walking tour around Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake) and free shopping at Dong Xuan market or around Hanoi’s Old Quarter also known as the ’36 streets’. This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It’s a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around you.
Overnight in Hanoi
Distance Halong – Hanoi: 160km->4 hour driving
Note The itinerary above belong to V’Spirit cruise may be changed depending on weather without prior notice and the cruise we choose
|DAY 4: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)|
After breakfast, free at your own leisure until transfer to airport for your flight on wards
Distance Hanoi center – Noi Bai airport: 35km->45 minutes driving
End of services
|Option||10 + 1||15 + 1||20+1||25 + 1||Single plus|
HOTEL INFORMATION (Used below hotels or similar)
|Victory/Huong Hai Sealife|
- Infant (under 2 years old) :Free of charge (sharing bed with their parents, 01 child maximum in the double/ twin room and maximum 2 children in one group)
- Child from 02 – 10 years old
- With extra bed : 75% rate of adult
- Without extra bed : 65% rate of adult
- Child 11 years old and above : 100 % rate as adult
- Accommodation in shared twin or double bedded room as hotels indicated above with daily breakfast at hotel
- Full transportation by private air conditioned vehicle as tour program indicated
- One night at private cabin on sharing cruise in Halong Bay with sharing in-house English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the program (L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- Private local experienced Indonesia speaking guide
- Mineral water on tour
- All domestic and international air tickets
- All other services which are not mentioned
- Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks, tips for guide, travel insurance …etc.
- Optional tours.
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc…
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the program.
- Visa arrangment & Visa stampe at international gate
- Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver: 3 USD/ pax/ day
- Suggested TIPPING for bellboy, boat crew, sampan driver: depend your budget.
- Other services not mentioned above
- Rate is applicable for Indonesia passport holder and based on private tour
- The above quotation is based on a group of 10 paxs and should the numbers decrease, we reserve the right to revise the package rate.
- The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
- This tour package can be fully customizable to fit your travel plan. You can also disregard full package tours and choose whatever travel items you need or a mix of private and group tours to minimize the cost. We can quote the tours you really want. Usually travel insurance is not covered in our quotations.
- Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. We can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest
- Check in time: at hotel: after 14h00 – on cruise: before 12h00 at noon
- Check out: at hotel & on cruise: before 12h00 at noon
- Meals are fusion on local Vietnamese food (no pork) with daily breakfast at hotel. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the arrival date.
- No reservation has been made at this time